The power automation system is a system for managing, controlling and protecting the various components connected to the power network. It obtains the real-time information from the system, local and remote control applications with advanced electrical system protection.
Our microgenn’s power automation system enables hoteliers to provide their guests the convenience of controlling multiple functions in their room including lighting, temperature and audio/video systems using automated interfaces.
Our power automation system automatically turns off all electrical appliances when the room is empty, reactivating only when the guest reenters the room. This enables our customers to experience a high return on investment through improved operational efficiencies, reduced energy costs and effective management of resources.
Hotel room automation uses a variety of techniques to turn off lights and reduce HVAC operation when a room is unoccupied in hotels and service motels. Because hotel and motel guests typically do not practice good energy conservation behavior when checked in to a room, there is a significant opportunity for the lodging industry to capture the energy and other savings through automation.
- Automated report generation of power on time & off time for every room.
- Centralized Online Controls For Power Automation.
- Air conditioner control makes the room To check-in as Ac Enabled room / Non Ac room.
- Phase failure, MCB tripping is highlighted via SMS ensures check-in for room power access.
- Power On / Off control and Monitoring will be handled from your smartphone using our APP.