Special Wings for Women's in Hotels
Security Steps :
- In most of the hotels, all telephone calls must be screened and announced by the operator, before being passed on to lady guests.
- There should be no inter-connecting rooms given to single lady guests.
- Rooms must be equipped with videophones, so that guests can see the person at the door.
- There should be a magnified eyehole which helps to see the person outside better.
- The room number and identity of guests should be kept private.
- There must be regular floor patrols by the Security guards.
- As soon as a single women checks in, she must be automatically upgraded to the women’s wing.
- There should be one exclusive security person for the women’s wing.
- When there are no rooms in the women’s wing, try to allot rooms that are near the elevator,